(Is it not here? Click here to ask us.)
Tickets/Presto fare can be purchased from the Downtown Transit Terminal.
Trans-Cab is a system used by Peterborough Transit to service certain areas of the City where the bus does not run. It allows you to use a cab to and from special Trans-Cab stops for a flat fare.
Adapted from the Peterborough Transit Map:
Trans-Cab to the bus:
1. Check the transit map to see if you are in a Trans-Cab zone.
2. Call 705-748-4443 at least an hour before you need to be at the stop.
3. A taxi will come pick you up and drop you to the designated Trans-Cab stop.
4. Trans-Cab fare is $3.00 which includes one way taxi and bus ride. You'll pay the taxi driver.
Trans-Cab from the bus:
1. Board the bus that goes to the Trans-Cab zone you are going to.
2. Inform the driver as you pay your fare that you need a Trans-Cab.
3. The driver will give you a transfer and radio for the taxi.
4. At your designated Trans-Cab stop, the taxi will be waiting for you to drive you to your destination.
5. The fare is the regular fare + 50 cents and you'll pay on the bus.
The Handi-Van is a service provided by Peterborough Transit for people who cannot take regular buses and require mobility accomodations. The vehicles are fully wheelchair accessible and service is door to door by appointment.
Do I have to pay the extra 50 cents to use the Trans-Cab service?
Where servives can I access with my card?
The regular routes including peak service, the Technology, Trent and Fleming Express routes, and the community bus.